So I know we were supposed to post on here at LEAST once a week and update each other on our lives. Well, I still feel pretty connected to most of you, but beyond that there has been NO TIME for blogging lately...and by lately I pretty much mean since we started this whole idea.
Things in my life over the past few months have been all but "normal." But, then again..what exactly does a "normal" life look like? I have spoken to so many people who have gone through different trials this year. It just seems like EVERYONE is going through something. And maybe that "something" is satan's way of attacking us? or perhaps these things are in our lives for one reason or another but in the end God will receive the glory! Honestly without having hope in HIM and that NO MATTER WHAT he is by my side, and he is holding me in his hands, I have NO CLUE how I would get through what I'm going through. I have hope that I can "Consider it pure joy when I face trials of MANY kinds (which i definitely have..) because I am promised that the testing of my faith will produce perseverance... I also can't help but think of Mandisa's song which has been my theme song for the past few months "life may push my heart to the limit, but I WON'T LET GO of the JOY in my soul, everything can change in a minute, and the world may TRY, but they're NEVER GONNA STEAL MY JOY!"
This Easter season I am so thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made for us. Not only so that we could live in heaven with him forever, but also because we are able to have DIRECT COMMUNICATION with him whenever we want. THAT ALONE is something to be excited about!!! He has brought comfort and encouragement in my life in ways I would have never even thought of. Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins! Thank you also for allowing your children to come into your presence and sit at your feet. Our God TRULY is an AWESOME GOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment